Website European Recruitment
Senior Computer Vision Researcher
I am looking for an experienced computer vision research engineer to join an exciting project in London for my leading client. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with leading academics in researching innovative algorithms whilst fuelling future product development.
Contact me to discuss this opportunity and many others in locations such as Cambridge, London, Paris, Munich and Amsterdam.
As a Senior Computer Vision Researcher you will:
· Conduct cutting edge research and development on algorithms (Computer Vision/ Machine Learning), specifically for mobile platforms.
· Work closely with leading Academic partners.
· Contribute to empower advanced mobile cameras and applications.
Required skills for this Senior Computer Vision Researcher role:
· Advanced C++/ Java/ Python/ MATLAB skills.
· Strong experience in areas such as Classification, Pattern Recognition, Computer Graphics and Image Processing.
· Experience in Computer Vision/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning
· MS/ PhD with demonstrable experience working on related projects
· Publication experience at leading conferences highly desireable
If you are interested in this Senior Computer Vision Researcher role, please send a CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Classification, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, Computer Graphics, C++, Python, MATLAB, Java, Mobile
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: AI & Machine Learning , Computer Vision